PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR SCERT,A.P, VIJAYAWADA
Present: Prof. M.V Rajyalakshmi
RC.No. 06/C/C&T-3Rs.II/SCERT/2016 Dated: 30.11.2016
Sub: Elementary Education – PEMANDU lab initiatives – Conduct of 3Rs assessment survey in Primary Schools in A.P – One day orientation to the District Officers and Master trainers on conduct of 3Rs assessment –Orders issued - Reg.
1. PEMANDU lab draft report
2. Govt. Memo.No. 3620951/Prog.II/A1/2016 dt: 31.10.2016 of the Principal Secretary to Govt., School Education.
3. RC.No.06/C/C&T/SCERT/2016 dt:17.11.2016 of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P, Vijayawada the Commissioner of School Education, A.P read in reference 3,
It is decided to conduct 3Rs assessment test in place of slip test of Formative Assessment (F.A) – 3, on two consecutive days i.e on 14.12.2016 and 15.12.2016 for students of classes 2 – 5 in all Primary and Upper Primary schools.
It is planned to conduct 3Rs assessment both in Govt. and Pvt. Schools on census base
Along with this, 80 schools (40 Govt. and 40 Pvt.) from each district will be tested through third party assessment for sampling purpose. It is therefore requested to respond quickly on the activities reiterated below.
1. Attending one day orientation meeting at Vijayawada on 05.12.2016.
2. Examining sample schools list and identifying three training locations.
3. Identifying 6 best resource persons to train D.Ed students for conduct of 3Rs and issuing them orders to attend one day training at Vijayawada on 05.12.2016.
4. Issuing instructions to the DIET Principals to list out 300 D.Ed students, 100 from each training centre area.
5. Communicating the training centres and list of resource persons to SCERT for further planning.
Please treat this as most urgent.
CLICK HERE TO GET COPY