GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Confirmed State Harijan Conference – Recommendation by the conference for deputation by Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe employees for Higher Education with in the country on full pay.
SOCIAL WELFARE (B3) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.N. 342 Dated : 30-8-1977.
O R D E R :
It was recommended at the State Harijan Conference held in April, 76 that employed
Scheduled Caste persons should be deputed for Higher Education within the country on full pay basis. The matter had been carefully Government with reference to certain categories of employment in Government in cases acquiring of higher qualifications in pre -requisite further their
career. Government have accordingly, decided that in cases where the acquiring of higher educational qualifications in pre-requisite for further promotion according to the rules, the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe employees should be deputed for higher studies within the
country with full pay and allowances. This facility will however, be subject to the following conditions.
1. This facility will be available only to first generation scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates in employment and non-gazetted categorise only.
2. The period of study shall be two years or less according to for payment of full salary without loss of leave.
3. In case there is any qualifying examinations, tests, etc., attached to the causes, only two chances will be allowed to the candidates.
4. The candidate will sign a bond that he will come back and conveyance of the department which had given him this facility for shall carry a penality of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) for fore failure:
5. The facility will be given only to the candidates who have agreed record with a sense of discipline and rewsponsibility towards work.
6. The candidate should have put in at least five years of service in the category from which he is being deducted and
7. This facility will be available for only one such training programme in a career spare of an employee.
This order issued with the concurrence of Finance and Planning and (Finance Wing)
Department, vide their, U.O.No. 2811/JFS(p)/77 dated. 26.8.1977.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
S. RAMA RAO,
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
CLICK HERE TO GET COPY