GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
Family Planning Programme - Grant of special cassual leave to all employees of local bodies, corporation etc., - Orders - Issued.
HEALTH, HOUSING AND MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATING DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.1415 Dated : 10-6-1968
1. G.O.Ms. No. 2313- Health, dated 10-12-1959
2. G.O.Ms. No. 1368- Health, dated 13-7-1968.
Read the following :
From the Govt., of India , Ministry of Health and Family Planning (Dept. of Family Planning) New Delhi, Lr. No. F.38-1/67 P.E. Dated 3-3-1967.
The Government of India, MInistry of Health & Family Planning in their letter 3rd cited have issued orders granting special casual leave not exceeding six working days to Government employees, who undergo sterilization operations (Vasectomy or salphingectomy) under F.P.P. and speciao casual leave not exceeding 14 days to a female Government servant who undergoes non-peurperal sterilization operations.
1. With a view to obveiating any discriminations in respect of benefits, facilities to the staff employed under Local Bodies, Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, the state Government extend the said benefits to the staff of Local Bodies, Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad undertakings etc., under their Administrative control immedi-ately.
2. The Govenment have already issued orders in the G.O.s read above extending the benefite of special casual leave not exceeding six working days to the Government employees who undergo Vasectomy or salphingectomy operation and special casual leave not exceeding 14 days to female government servant who undergoes non-peurperal sterilization operation(tubectomy).
3. After careful consideration the Government have decided to extend the above benefits to the emplyoyees of local bodies, MUnicipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Housing Board, Statutory bodies, undertakings etc., The leave should be granted counting from the day of operation. In respect of tubectomy operations a certificate to the effect that the employee (women) has undergone the sterilization (non-puerperal) operation should be obtained from the Medical Officer, who conducted the operation and submitted to the office in which the employees is working within one week from the date of expiry of the special casual leave.
4. The Governmewnt direct that the cases which have been decide(BY ORDER IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) M. ASADULLAH SAYED Deputy Secretary to Government d prior to the issue of this order will not be opened.
5. The above order issues with the concurrence of finance vide thewir U.O.No.346675/896FRI/68, dated 3-6-1968.
(BY ORDER IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
M. ASADULLAH SAYED
Deputy Secretary to Government
CLICK HERE TO GET COPY