GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
Health, Medical & Family welfare – Employees Health scheme and Medical Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972 – Further extension w.e.f 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017 – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No.459 Dated:22 -11-2016
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
2. G.O.Rt.No.147, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt.26.04.2016.
3. Representation from the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association, dt:22.09.2016.
4. Representation from the Chairman, APNGO’s., Association, Andhra Pradesh, dt:23.09.2016
O R D E R:
In the Government order 2nd read above, Government have extended the medical reimbursement facility under APIMA Rules till 30.09.2016 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
2. In the letter 3rd & 4th read above the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association and the Chairman, AP NGO’s Association, Andhra Pradesh have requested the Government to extend the above provision up to 31.03.2017 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
3. Government after careful examination, hereby extend the reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above with effect from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017.
4. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FMU.HM&FW) vide their U.O.No.42028/33/2016-FMU-HM&FW, Dated.16.11.2016.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Dr. POONAM MALAKONDAIAH
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
CLICK HERE TO GET COPY