GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
APGLI Department –Sanction an amount of Rs.45 Crores (Rupees Forty Five Crores) towards sanction of Loans and settlement of Claims to the Policyholders of APGLI Department for 3rd Quarter of the financial year 20162017– Administrative Sanction – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (ADMN-DI&IF) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 2180 Dated: 15-11-2016 Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No.1265, Finance (Adm.DI&IF)Dept, dt.5.5.2016.
2. G.O.Rt.No.1759, Finance (Admn-DI&IF)Deptt, dt: 23.07.2016.
3. Lr. No. C/LOC/01/AP-DIR/2016-2017, Dt: 04.10.2016 and 06.10.2016 of the Director of Insurance, A.P. Ibrahimpatnam.
In the reference 3rd read above, the Director of Insurance has requested to release Rs.45.00 Crores (Rupees Forty Five Crores Only) for 3rd Quarter of the Financial Year 2015-16 as the amount sanctioned vide reference 2nd read above has been exhausted for settlement of claims in all 13 District Insurance Offices in Andhra Pradesh.
2. After careful examination of the above proposal Government hereby accord sanction for an amount of Rs.45.00 Crores (Rupees Forty Five crores only) under Public Account, from the BE provision 2016-17 towards loans and settlement of claims in all 13 District Insurance Offices in Andhra Pradesh under the following Head of Account.
M.H – 8011 - Insurance & Pension Funds.
105 - State Government Insurance Fund.
S.H-(O1)–A.P., State Government Life Insurance
3. Fund. The Director of Insurance, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam shall take necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (B&IF)
CLICK HERE TO GET COPY